Sunday, March 22, 2015

I am the lion, coo coo coochoo....

I feel like this lion...


In theory I know I can be fierce, but I'm just frazzled and exhausted and sick.


This week has been a doozy. I have the flu, a sinus infection, an ear infection, and bronchial inflammation (but thankfully not full blown bronchitis). Since I can't smell, or breathe, I definitely can't taste my food. Needless to say, I have not done any cooking. In fact, I've hardly done any standing....

I have no idea how I caught this bug or why it hit me so hard, but it is terrible. I have not done anything all week and it's starting to stress me out, but I'm still just not feeling well at all.

Today Sean and I went on a walk, and I was just totally wiped out after. I mean, looking at me you'd think I ran a marathon, not moseyed (at best) around the park. My body is just really worn down. I'm going to have an uphill climb when I get back to the gym. Ugh, can't even think about it.

Anyway, that's where I've been. Just me and my cough drops and tea and tissues.

I hope you're all doing well, and look forward to getting better and bringing you lots of great stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment