Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fit Girls Guide: 28 Day Challenge

Today's theme in the February blog challenge is EXERCISE! I can hear you groaning from here. To be honest I haven't been doing too much of this. If I get two work outs a week it's been a pretty big accomplishment, especially since I have been sick the past week.

It's all about to end starting next week. I've taken the Fit Girls Guide 28 day challenge and it starts February 9!

I'm so excited about it and know it'll be just what I need to motivate me to get moving again. I've been eating okay, but I'm done feeling sluggish and sick. I'm ready to get this body back into shape and be healthy and fabulous!

If anyone wants to join me in the 28 Day Challenge, I would love a buddy! You can learn more here or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment