Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Relaxation Around the Globe

I'm not really leaving, but I wish I were. Today's post theme is relaxation, and I feel like it's something everyone struggles with. We're pulled in so many different directions all the time - work, parents, kids, friends, commitments - it seems to never end.

So as I sat here racking my brain with things that felt relaxing, I realized my brain kept coming to one things: traveling.



I love traveling. Some people find it stressful but the airport is one of my favorite places. It's full of adventure, people, hellos, goodbyes, new beginnings, reuniting. I just love it. Whether I'm going to my favorite destination - Charleston, SC - or on a European adventure, it's always something that puts a smile on my face. I've shared some photos below of my favorite places.

Charleston, SC


Disney World


Nashville, TN

Rome, Italy

Hallstatt, Austria
Of course, day to day, I have other ways to relax. I love to cook (obviously) and I love to work out. I love to read and write, and write daily, whether on the blog or in my journal. Relaxation is key to your health, and finding ways to work it in is so important.

What's your favorite thing to do to relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment