Wednesday, February 25, 2015

About A Blog

I often make fun of my husband when we are watching law oriented shows. As a lawyer, he sits there and yells 'OBJECTION!' and "There is NO WAY a judge would allow that" and on and on. He's a really good lawyer and not so great of a TV watcher.

However, I'm the same with branding. All I do is think about the inner workings of a brand, especially when it comes to this blog. The name, the design, the content, the URL, the host, the metrics - a marketers mind never stops, even if it's just over your own part time food blog.

When I started this blog, it was just a fun way to look back on things and remember when. Now it has become so much more. It's something I LOVE and something fun and something I am so proud of. I feel like I am really ready to take it to the next level, but there is so much to think about.  

I have a lot of learning to do about how to take this from good to great, but I'm ready. It won't be easy, but will definitely be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment