Thursday, February 19, 2015

Indulging in Love

The theme of today's February blog challenge is indulge - which is kind of funny, because food wise I am trying to do the exact opposite!

When I kept thinking about it, I thought about indulging in love. Letting yourself live life to the fullest and feel all the feels. We're only get to do this once - and we might as well make it worth it.

Tomorrow I'm spending time with some of my favorite ladies. My Aunt Jess and my two best friends from middle school. I'm helping Aunt Jess move, but I honestly know we'll just have a great time because we always do no matter what we are doing. And the girls and I are having a girls night and getting take out and watching a movie.

Saturday, I'm spending time with my Dad and sister and her boyfriend trying out a new restaurant in the BK (okay so I will be indulging in some food!). These things sound probably fairly tame, but it's true that it's not where you are but who you're with that really matters. Life flies by, and I want to be the most indulgent person in love.




No comments:

Post a Comment