Monday, November 25, 2013

My New Year: 28

First day of 28 and I'm feeling great! Thank you again to all who called, texted, Facebooked and emailed birthday wishes. I felt to loved! 

My 23rd Birthday.
I love this crown! 
This year (if you are into numerology) is a 5 year for me. 5 years are a year of change and personal growth and new freedoms and this couldn't be more true. I'm so excited for all that lays ahead - our wedding, traveling, meeting my godson, Sean's graduation from law school, and so much more. 

With that said, I've set a couple goals for my year because I'm ready for some change and I have great expectations:

  1. Train to run a 5K (running the whole time). 
  2. Reach my goal weight before my wedding dress comes in.
  3. Learn a little German for our honeymoon.
  4. Continue my whole food eating and education.
  5. Really, truly be present in every moment and enjoy it, instead of rushing around. 
That last one can be difficult, but I feel that it is so, so important and I'm really going to be working on that the most.

This year is going to be so amazing, and I want to be sure I am really enjoying every single minute! 





No comments:

Post a Comment