Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday Morning Pizzazz!

More so than any other day, I really like to put the theory "when you look good, you feel good" to the test on Monday. So I decided that would apply to my blog, too. It got a little spruce of color and a face lift this morning. I'm also wearing a new sweater and colorful scarf  - and I feel great. 

However, the scarf isn't the only thing contributing to my cheer. November and December are two of my favorite months. I love the fall and early winter. I love the holidays (including my birthday, which is in just 20 days, so mark your calendar) and spending time with family and friends. And in addition to all the things I love, we get to add some wedding planning in the mix. I've been absolutely LOVING planning for our wedding. 

Some people rush into getting married, but I've enjoyed our long engagement. We'll never be engaged again, and it's such a fun and exciting time, with so much to do and share. It's a time to enjoy and we both are enjoying it very much. 

I'm sure as the clock winds down it will become a little stressful, with all the last minute details and what not, but I know when I look back it will be one of the most fun and exciting times of our lives. The Thanksgiving we had a bunch of wedding appointments. The Christmas we picked wedding cake and invitations. This holiday season will be just a little more exciting with wedding planning involved. And though we have so many holiday seasons ahead of us, I know we'll always looks back at this one with fond memories and a smile. And that makes me feel great. 

Getting proposed to last thanksgiving!

Right after our engagement
(thanks to my ninja soon to be sister-in-law Kate for getting these photos!)






No comments:

Post a Comment