Thursday, November 21, 2013

Where Does the Time Go?

Time is something that has always really intrigued me. I know that sounds dumb, but I always feel its so interesting how time can move fast and slow at the same time. Like when you go on vacation, it seems to speed by (is it time to go home already?) but at the same time seems like the last time you were home was so long ago. I'm totally feeling that way today. 

Today, Sean and I have been engaged for a year. I remember it like it was yesterday, and I can't even believe a year has passed. I remember starting my blog and doing my 2013 goals, and now I need to start thinking of 2014 goals. At the same time, this week is moving so slow, I can barely remember Monday and feel like its been AGES since last weekend. Is it really only Thursday?


I'm sure hoping today and tomorrow hurry up because I'm ready for my birthday weekend and next week's Thanksgiving festivities. Until then, here's a little something in honor of throwback Thursdays, and time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment