Monday, August 5, 2013

Word Vomit

I have so many (non-important) things swirling around my mind that I'm finding it difficult to blog. Staying on topic in a cohesive, easy to read format is becoming increasingly difficult. So, I've decided just to word vomit all my thoughts into bullet points and you can take them or leave them.

  • Made it through my three hours at Lollapalooza. The people were weird. I ate a cheeseburger and loved it (which is weird, because I usually don't eat pattied meat, let alone like it).
  • Eric Church was unbelievable and rocked my face off. I'm so glad I'm seeing him again on Saturday, this time at a country music concert with seats. 
  • Sean and I are seeing the Yankees at WhiteSox tomorrow night. I really hope Mo pitches. This may be my last chance to ever see him, which makes me sad. I don't care about seeing A-Rod at all, so I'll be mad if he plays and Mo doesn't.
  • Speaking of Sean, he complained I didn't mention him in my last blog, so there you go babe. Now stop whining. 
  • I got on the scale this morning and I've officially lost 15 pounds. I feel like I don't look any different, and that's annoying, so I ate two mozzarella sticks at lunch. I'm aware if I just work out I probably will look different, so you don't have to remind me.
  • Our fantasy football draft is in three weeks and I'm totally unprepared  I probably shouldn't say that on my blog, but I doubt the boys read my blog anyways. 
  • I need to make my fall TV schedule. Maybe I'll do that tonight.
  • Dinner. Ugh. I've barely cooked all summer. At some point, half an avocado just became an acceptable meal. I wonder how long I can continue the charade before Sean wants a real meal. I'm going to guess about another three hours until I get home. Guess I'm going to Google some recipes. 
Hope you all have a little more focus than I do today. And if you're together enough to already have your dinner recipe picked out, please send it over. Love you, mean it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment