Thursday, August 8, 2013

It's My Friday & I'll Blog If I Want To

It's my Friday today! thanks to some PTO time that had to be used up I'll be off tomorrow. I love a short week! (It's also Drew Lachey's birthday, just in case you weren't aware. My true first love <3 )

Anyway, back to reality. It's my Friday and I'm super excited. We're seeing Eric Church AGAIN this weekend, when he opens for Kenny Chesney. They are two of my favorites, and they're in concert together. I'm super excited to head to a country music concert, because I haven't been to one all summer (minus Eric Church's hour set last weekend). 

Because this summer is going by so fast (and in Chicago it was barely warm at all, feeling like chilly spring rolled right into to fall) I'm glad to spending the last couple weeks doing very summer-specific activities. Country music concerts, baseball games, brunching outside. It's going to be GLORIOUS. 

I hope you all have a fun weekend and are able to get your last few weeks of summer activities in while you can. It won't be long until we have to say the dreaded f-word... FALL! 

P.S. I love fall, it's actually my favorite season, but I get fall-related anxiety at the end of the summer thinking of how long it is until next summer. And yes, that's a condition I totally made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment