Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New... Blog.


I really don’t like the expression “New Year, New You”. You already are you! No need to reinvent it. Unless you’re some totally horrible person, then maybe. But I like to think that each new year provides us the opportunity to be the best us we can be. A chance to do away with the dead weight that’s been holding us back and realize that we can achieve all our dreams! It’s like a brand new notebook on the first day of school (all my nerds out there know what I’m talking about!). 
Me, being the silliest me!
When we moved to Chicago I started a blog, but I really let it fall by the wayside (as in, I hadn't posted since January 2012). So I'm starting fresh. I’m going to make a serious effort to get over my fears in 2013 and just write. I really enjoy it, but never feel I have anything important to say, or because I don’t have a niche no one will care. But I’m just going to go for it. 
I have so many great things lined up for 2013 - trips, friends and families weddings, planning our own weddings - and I’m excited to share it with everyone. Living is an action verb & I’m excited to try new things, push myself to the limit, make this a year of being the best me I can be.
I hope all of your dreams come true in 2013. Face your fears. Love deeply. Laugh loudly. Hug loved ones tightly. And most importantly, be you. 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your writing because it's like getting to learn more about you. I know it sounds silly but I enjoy it quite a bit. Looking forward to reading more!

    -- Rey

    ReplyDelete