Monday, January 26, 2015

Let It Snow!

Most people are going to want to punch me after this post but I am one of the few people who loves snow. Granted I am in the ideal position to love it. I rent, so I don't need to shovel. I have no kids, so I only need to entertain myself. I don't commute, so I am warm, dry and not stuck anywhere.

I went to the grocery store this morning, and while people crazily grabbed at the eggs, I grabbed things like eggplant and goat cheese, potatoes and bacon, onions and peppers. Snowed in with days to cook warm, comforting recipes... I'm beside myself with glee.



If you've already done the grocery store run, fear not. The recipes I'll share over the next few days are perfect all winter long. In the meantime, stay warm, cozy and safe!

Slow and low that is the tempo - Beastie Boys
(I'm sure crock pot meals were obviously what they were talking about)

No comments:

Post a Comment