Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I'll Make You Banana Pancakes

Yes, I did sing Jack Johnson's "Banana Pancakes" as I made these banana pancakes. And I took pictures this time.

These are super easy, super delicious and actually healthy. Here's the recipe and a step by step guide!

Ingredients:
1.5 tbsp in 1/2 cup of water
1/3 cup whole wheat flour
2 eggs
1 banana mashed

Put chia seeds in 1/2 cup of water. Let sit for at least 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.



Mash banana in a bowl. Put flour and 2 eggs in.



Add chia seed mixture and mix all ingredients.



Put coconut oil or butter in a pan, pour pancakes (I made 7 smaller ones, you could make a few bigger ones).



Enjoy with toppings of choice (I went with syrup and berries).

My pancakes (I like stacks)

My sisters pancakes (she likes not stacks)


No comments:

Post a Comment