Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Quick and Easy Lunch

This week was super crazy busy at work. I ordered take out because I didn't even have time to make something busy. Working on Sunday because I just need to catch up busy.

So when I paused today, I needed a fast lunch, but also something super healthy to keep me feeling energized and on track. Enter this easy, peasy 5 ingredient salad.

This salad is tasty and crunch, and you can add anything else you like, or throw leftovers in a larger green salad.



Endive White Bean Salad

Ingredients

  • 2 heads of Belgian endive (I got one red, one white)
  • 1 can cannellini beans, drained
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced 
  • 2 tbsp Olive oil (garlic infused if you have it, I just added garlic powder)
  • Garlic Powder, Pepper to taste
Directions
  • Dice bell pepper to about the size of the beans.
  • Thinly cut endives.
  • Mix all ingredients into bowl, so olive oil and seasoning coats all veggies.
  • Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment