Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Holiday Wish

I'm sitting home right now and it's silent. I'm not playing music, didn't even plug the tree in yet, and just reflecting on the year. It's been a great one for me.

For many, the holidays are a difficult time. I hope that despite it all, everyone can find some love and peace in their heart, if only for a little while.

In the New Year, I hope to make my blog more robust, sharing more and better things. 2015 is going to be a truly magical year, filled with amazing things. I can feel it already, and I can't wait for all that lies ahead!

Until then, I'll be relaxing and eating with family and friends for the next few days.

Wishing you and yours the most amazing, wonderful, peaceful holidays and New Year.

xo Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment