Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Ahead

First day of Spring! Though it's snowing here in Chicago - because why wouldn't it be - I'm so excited for the Spring. There are so many amazing things that will be going on from now through the rest of the year, and this is pretty much the starting line of it all! 

Last week we went to Nashville and the warm sun on my face felt like heaven. It reminded me of all the wonderful things that are coming up and how wonderful they'll be - like the wedding of one of my best friends, my own wedding activities, Yankee games, BBQ's and so much more. 

Though I don't know that I'll feel warm sun on my face anytime soon, I know my heart will be warmed with love from family and friends and all the wonderful things in my life. And that's good enough for me. 


Some photos from my Nashville trip:











No comments:

Post a Comment