Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Perfect Ending

I was doing so well on posting frequently, but life just got so crazy for a minute there! Well, things are finally winding down and my travels are completed. I'm not sure what I'll do now - the idea of not spending time at the airport feels foreign - but I managed to rack up 63,000 airline miles, so I can visit all my friends at Southwest again real soon.

In all seriousness, it was a great summer and yesterday was the icing on the cake. Sean's sister gave birth to our beautiful godson, Thomas, and everyone is healthy and happy. It really was the perfect ending to a summer that was all about love. 

With six weddings, a few engagements and a bridal shower, we spent a lot of summer celebrating as families came together. It was truly wonderful and the perfect way to prepare me for the year leading up to my own wedding.

With just 12 months and 23 days to go until my own wedding (yes, I know how many days) I'm feeling lots of inspiration and love and joy. It was a summer of love. And really, isn't that how summer is supposed to make you feel? 

Thanks to everyone who made our summer so special. We were so happy to celebrate with you. And thanks to my soon-to-be sister-in-law for birthing the most awesome kids. We love Thomas already!

No comments:

Post a Comment