Thursday, September 19, 2013

Feeling Like Fall

It finally feels like fall. I'm so excited! Fall is my absolute favorite. If it didn't lead to winter it would be perfect. However, I just adore scarves and boots, the leaves changing, pumpkins and Halloween, baseball playoffs, football and so much more. This is the first weekend of fall, and I've got big plans! 

Sean's parents are coming in to visit this weekend, and we're taking is Dad to his very first Notre Dame game. He's been a life-long fan, and I'm so excited to be part of his first game. Having been to my first ND game last year, I can only imagine how much he'll enjoy it after following the school and team for so many years. 

I was so impressed when we went to ND. Having gone to a city school with minimal sports, stepping onto Notre Dame's campus on a perfect fall day felt like I had fallen into a college campus brochure. I couldn't believe a place like this really existed. It was so different than my own college experience and so special - the whole campus felt electric. Getting to re-live this experience with Sean's parents is going to be awesome, and a perfect way to spend my first fall weekend (especially if they win). 

I hope you all have something great planned for this weekend! Here's a picture to get you in the fall mood. Go Irish! 

Sean and Touchdown Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment