Monday, September 30, 2013

Goal Reorganization

When I first started my blog earlier this year, I talked about my goals for the year and separating them by month. I lost steam mid-spring and with all my summer travels everything just went by the wayside. Now, it's time to regroup!

October: Diet Reboot. I've actually been pretty good considering all the travel and weddings I've attended. I've still managed to lose weight over the course of the year, but since the summer I've pretty much plateaued. Now's a perfect time to restart. With all the wonderful produce fall has to offer, I'm back on the veggie train!! 

November: Wedding Workouts. With less than a year to the wedding - but more importantly months to my first fitting - I've got to get my butt in gear! Also, I'm hoping that starting at this time will keep me motivated through the holidays (instead of making excuses) and get me into a routine for the worst part of the winter slump in January and February. 

December: Gift Giving. I used to be very organized, but city living makes me a sucky gift giver. I don't love online shopping, and not having a car to drive to a mall where I can aimlessly wander for the perfect gift makes shopping more difficult. I've become a chronic gift card giver and hate it! I vow to be the gift giver I once was this holiday season! 

So there you have it - goals for the rest of the year. There's no better time than today to start, so enjoy your Monday and go out and dream big! 

1 comment: