Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy, Despite It All

I'm in a great mood today. It's funny, because in a way I feel like I have no business being so happy. I'm so behind at work. The apartment is a mess. I haven't worked out in days weeks and I have a race on November 23. I'm turning 29! And yet, I can't help but smile.

I'm drinking a fantastic cup of coffee. I'm going to pamper myself tonight and get a fabulous hair cut. I have an amazing husband. There's leftover Indian food in my fridge that will make lunch feel like a warm hug. My 90's pandora station is KILLING IT right now. Seriously, Sister Hazel's "All for You" just started playing.

So despite pretty much all the huge things in my life being in a semi-disasterous state, I'm sitting in the middle of the hurricane with a huge smile. Because, why not love every minute of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment