Thursday, July 31, 2014

65 Days to Go

In just 65 days, I will be Mrs. Kate Kerley! I can't believe it's just over two months away. It's kind of crunch time, and I want to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. 

All the obvious stuff is taken care of, but I'm worried I'm missing something little. Something I would NEVER even think of. So I turn to you, all my recently married (and not-so-recently married) friends. What is the one piece of advice or tip you can give me that you wish someone told you on your wedding day?

Aaaaand GO!

2 comments:

  1. do you have your old/new/borrowed/blue? also don't forget to pack an outfit for the day after the wedding!! (i forgot this of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your event experience will fare you well, but I was glad to have with me a cheat sheet of vendor phone numbers. It's annoying to spend time searching emails on a phone when you really need something. I also did a butts-in-seats which my family laughed at but they knew where to be, when, how they'd get there, what to have with them, and any tasks they were in charge of.

    ReplyDelete