Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fresh & Fun

I'm so excited to reveal the new look of my blog! It feels so fresh and light and wonderful. I hope you love it as much as I do. 

July was very busy, but I'm ready for August and everything after (yes, that is a Counting Crows reference. No, I'm not sorry). The biggest update for July, besides my working of 12 hour days and working on the redesign of the blog, is my new obsession: hot sauce.

Yes. You read that right. I love hot sauce. 


Two years ago when I started this blog I barely ate black pepper and had chronic stomach issues. Now, thanks to using food to cure my issues and overhauling my diet, I feel great, and I love hot sauce. 

I've been putting it on everything, from my chili to my eggs. I've taken photos, because I fear people would think I am a liar. But it's true. And I'll be sharing lots of healthy, fresh and spicy recipes (as well as other fun stuff) on the blog, so be sure to subscribe for updates and come back again!

Mmmmm eggs bene with Cholula

No comments:

Post a Comment