Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Caf-fiend

I'm a coffee fiend. I have been since high school. I love coffee. I have cut back significantly - I used to drink about 50-60 oz per morning (yes, that is about 6-7 cups). Even now that I'm down to one large, I still just LOVE my morning cup of coffee. I love it. 

When summer rolls around, I switched to iced coffee. The problem is, I don't want to spend $4 for an iced coffee (my job is only near a Starbucks) and if I add a ton of ice to hot coffee, it just waters it down. This issue has been going on for the past two summers but now, all my problems have been solved.

Thanks to this amazing blog post, I am now cold pressing my own coffee. Mornings will NEVER be the same.  


Yummmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. I freeze some coffee into ice cube trays. Then I do half regular ice and half coffee-ice for iced coffee! It helps it from getting too watered down, and I swear they melt at different rates....clearly I've put some thought into it ;)

    ReplyDelete