Monday, June 3, 2013

It's Summertime...

You have never seen anyone as excited on a Monday morning as I was when my alarm went off this morning. I practically sprang out of bed - which anyone who's ever seen me before 11 a.m. can attest is nothing short of a miracle. 

But today is the day my summer begins, and I'm EXCITED! The work event that was all consuming my life took place on Saturday, and turned out great. Though I wasn't so thrilled to work on it in the beginning, I'm glad I was able to work hard and pull off a great event for all of our participants. Now, I'm so happy to be able to take a deep  breath, relax and get my summer started. 

I think it's going to be the best summer I've had in years. My last few summers have been nice - wonderful occasions have been celebrated, fun summer nights on Long Island - but I feel like I haven't had a truly GREAT summer in a long time. One of those summers that you remember for life. I think this summer is going to be one of those summers, and I'm so excited it's finally here!





No comments:

Post a Comment