Monday, September 22, 2014

Outside My Window

It's a whole new world outside my window today. 

Today is the first Monday I haven't flown back to Chicago. The first day I really realized that I live here now. 

We tried to unpack yesterday as much as we could. I'll be working from home, so I didn't want to 'go to work' today among boxes and clutter. It feels weird, for Sean to leave for work first; to not be going into my office that I've gone to every weekday for three years; to see my friends, my fellow commuters, my guys at the deli.

I know I will make a new schedule, get a routine going, have a plan. It might not be until after the honeymoon because the next two weeks (yes, less than TWO WEEKS until our wedding) will be crazy with errands and tasks and to-do's. But I look forward to this exciting new adventure - to a new routine, and a new married life, and the new view out my window. 



1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the WFH club! Congrats. What an awesome view!

    ReplyDelete