Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ich lerne Deutsch

One of the most exciting things about wedding planning has been honeymoon planning. Though it took us a really long time to narrow down where to go (we both have a travel list about a mile long), we finally picked Austria & Prague! 

We'll be doing a few cities in Austria, then finishing up in Prague, and I couldn't be more excited. Also, it gives me a reason to learn a new language, something I've been wanting to do for some time but never really got around to doing it.  Now I finally have a reason. 

I've been using Duolingo, but I'm looking for suggestions on what people have used and has worked. I think my biggest challenge will be that I don't know anyone who speaks German, so I won't get to practice with someone as much as I would like.

I'm open to suggestions - let me know what has worked for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment