Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year with No Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you've had a relaxing few first days of the year. I'm at home today because we've had quite the snow storm, which means an extra day to sit by the tree and day dream about all this year will hold. 

There is so much excitement and so much potential, so I've decided not to make any resolutions. I want to just enjoy the journey and see where 2014 takes me. There will be so much to celebrate and so many new exciting adventures and opportunities that I'm just resolving to be completely open to every experience, put my best foot forward and take it all in stride as best I can. I'm ready for great things. 

I will be continuing with some my 2013 resolutions, including continuing on my health journey with even more homemade recipes, less processed foods and products, and trying new foods (though it might be hard to top this year, considering I tried SUSHI in 2013!!) and keep working out. 

I accomplished a lot of my goals last year, and it makes me feel like I can do anything this year. I'm so excited for all the potential. It's like looking at a brand new notebook on the first day of school (all my fellow nerds know what I'm talking about!). 

I hope you are as excited as I am. I'd love to hear if you are making resolutions this year and, if so, tell me what they are! I know we can accomplish anything and everything this year, so let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment