Monday, December 16, 2013

Welcome to the North Pole!

I love love love the holidays. They're pretty much the only part of winter I enjoy, and I love decorating, but our small apt doesn't really leave room for much decor. So when they announced our office decorating contest, I knew I was going to go all out! (I admit, I am pretty competitive). 

Thanks to some great tips, Pinterest ideas and my amazing fiance, I turned my cubicle into the north pole. This took some time, but was actually fairly easy. Here are the pictures:


Santa's Workshop & the Candy Cane Forrest


Welcome to the North Pole! 


Looking into Santa's Workshop

Even Elves Need Directions 

This project is actually really easy, it's mostly foam board, popsicle sticks, construction paper, and the lights. I love being artistic and crafty, and rarely have a reason to do it, so this really made me happy. Plus, now I get to work from Santa's Workshop all week - and what's better than that?!

Also for more hilarious Christmas spirit, watch this families virtual Christmas card:




No comments:

Post a Comment