Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Playing Tourist

No more boring weekends for me. This weekend was the first of many weekends filled with awesomeness, and I have to say it exceed my expectations!

My friend (and Sean's cousin) Colleen came to visit Chicago. I love when people come to visit and let me play tourist with them. It's always a great opportunity to see the city that I often spend so much time just commuting through. Especially with all of the history Chicago has to offer. 

We started the weekend off right - deep dish pizza - and kept going from there. The Sears Tower, a bus tour, the bean, Navy Pier, the Chicago History Museum, a Cubs game. Plus, lots and lots of local food at yummy restaurants and Roscoe Village Burger Fest. Fun and food - it's always a winning combo.

Thanks for being a stellar visitor, tourist & friend, Colleen! Here's a few pics from our amazing weekend:

Enjoying all Wrigley Field has to offer (make your own joke).
Panoramic from the Upper Deck at Wrigley Field

Panoramic from the SkyDeck at Sears Tower (103 stories up!)

I found my ideal sized coffee mug!


No comments:

Post a Comment