Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2013 - Year of the Ear

I'm homesick today. I feel as gray and gloomy as the Chicago sky. I've recently had to say no to some things I really would like to go to, simply because cannot travel to every single thing, as much as I want to. It stinks. I like to be with my people.  

I do have so many things to look forward to this year though. 2013 is going to be fabulous (once it stops snowing). Disney even declared 2013 the "Year of the Ear" - and since my mouse ears are shiny and sequined, I'm going to focus on all the shiny highlights of the year coming up to remind me that there are some wonderful moments waiting for me. They are:

  1. Kerianne and Mason visiting Chicago!
  2. Heather & Stephen's Engagement Party!
  3. Going to Disney with my Mom and Megan!
  4. Billy & Luisa's Wedding!
  5. Danny & Briana's Wedding!
  6. Chris & Reb's Wedding!
  7. Summer Trip to Charleston!
  8. Justin & Kathryn's Wedding (Our first trip to Santa Barbara)!
  9. Brian & Heather's Wedding!
  10. Kenny Chesney & Eric Church Concert!
In the meantime, I'll continue my February work out plan (going great so far!) so I look fabulous for these awesome events. And to add a little extra sparkle to today, a picture of the ears:

Jen & I: Disney 2012

P.S. If anyone has a money tree, private jet or a DeLorean they want to share so I can travel to everything, I'll let you wear the ears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment