Sunday, March 24, 2013

Walkin' on Sunshine

Here we are, another dreary Sunday in Chicago (cloudy, feels like 19, supposed to have flurries through Tuesday). I, however, am feeling SUPER sunny. I lost 3 pounds this week, which is, 1., is a freaking miracle with the junk I've been eating and, 2., puts me into the next lower bracket of tens, changing the number between the 1 and the 0. I won't be telling what the number went from or to, but I'm SUPER motivated by it. After a few weeks of losing a pound, gaining a pound, I'm re-motivated by this loss!

As you may or may not recall, my resolution for March was to calm my inner voice. I have to say, I don't want to. I've been so happy lately seeing my friends and family and have so much awesome stuff coming up, my inner voice kind of sounds like a 6-year-old on Christmas morning. So I'm just going to keep letting her shriek and giggle. When I start to stress over something, then I'll work on calming it.

So, I am going to re-new my February goal of working out more. I started strong, but fell off the wagon. Now I'm more motivated than ever to keep those numbers going down. Plus, I'm going to have to shop for a wedding dress eventually. And when I do, I want to be ready for it. Nothing is worse than a bridezilla, except a starving bridezilla trying to fit into a gown. 

I hope you've all had a weekend that makes you just as happy as I am today. And if not, try to take sometime to calm your inner voice and count your blessings. There are many.

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment